6134 4th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
- Across the street from Smith’s Grocery
- •Easy Access to I-40 and I-25 Freeways
- •Energy Efficient Dishwasher
- •Energy Efficient Refrigerator
- •Immediate Approval!
- •Kitchens Include Dishwasher & Double Sink
- •Less than 2 Miles to Paseo Del Norte
- •On 4th Street Busline
- •One Block from Sadie’s and Blake’s
- •One-half Mile to the Montano Bridge
- •Pet Friendly Community (some restrictions apply)
- •Private Balcony and Patios
- •Refrigerated Air Conditioning
- •Walking Distance to Schools, Shopping & Dining
- •Washer and Dryer in Most Apartments
- •We are the Best Value for your North Valley Home!
- •Fitness Center
We know that life can be complicated, but home should be simple. The affordable Sage Canyon Apartment Homes in Northwest Albuquerque, NM in Los Ranchos located near all of your lifestyle needs, including the Rio Grande River, Century Rio 24, Balloon Fiesta Park, Zoo, and the Albuquerque Bio Park and Aquarium. Within our community, enjoy your own private balcony or get to know your neighbors at the pool, fitness center, or nearby park. Our residents choose Sage Canyon Apartment Homes for the same reason they choose Albuquerque, NM: to live, work, and play in a diverse and welcoming community of individuals and families from all walks of life. Alvarado Elementary, Taft Middle School, and Valley High School, serves Sage Canyon Apartment Homes. Sage Canyon Apartment Homes is the right choice for anyone looking for a peaceful oasis from the bustle of everyday life. We are a laid-back community offering a variety of floor plans with all the amenities you need: air conditioning, large walk-in closets, ceiling fans, and washer/dryer connections. All of our apartments are pet-friendly and we have handicap-accessible homes. Sage Canyon Apartment Homes has easy access to Hwy 47/2nd Street NW and 4th Street NW. Sage Canyon Apartment Homes is near the rich culture of Albuquerque, NM, and that embrace all walks of life. Love where you live! Live At Sage Canyon Apartment Homes.
For More Information Contact: